The Colorado Division of Water Resources has upgraded the former Notification Request System to allow subscribers the ability to self manage their account and settings. Simply select the topics of interest for which you would like to receive email notification by clicking the appropriate check-boxes. Emails are provided to subscribers only when relevant new information is posted on their selected topic(s). Therefore, for some notification selections, a subscriber may not receive any emails, except for sign-up confirmation, for some time.
This system allows subscription to the following lists, and more:
1. New! Designated Basins Publications Notification (Disclaimer: This notification list is made available to the public as a service of the Colorado Ground Water Commission to provide updates to water users concerning notices legally required to be published pursuant to section 37-90-112, C.R.S. Alerts published on this list in no way substitute for official publication as required under the law and an error or omission concerning any particular notice on this list does not constitute an implied failure of notice by the Commission, State Engineer, or their Staff. This list should not be used as a substitute for official notification as required under the law. Users must view the official notification as published in the identified newspaper for formal legal publication and objection requirements.)
2. Annual Replacement Plan (Div 3)
3. Dam Safety Updates
4. Irrigation Improvement Rules (Div 2)
5. Irrigation Season Decisions (Div 3)
6. News and Upcoming Events
7. Produced Non-tributary Ground Water (by Division)
8. San Luis Value Advisory Committee
9. Substitute Water Supply Plans (by Division)
First Time Users:
Click the link to the Online Notification Manager to establish an account if you are a first time user. Upon initial account set-up, you will be emailed a temporary password, which you will be prompted to reset. Once you have successfully changed your password, you can update your contact information, as well as add or remove yourself from any notification list by checking off the box for the topic you would like to receive.
Click the link to the Online Notification Manager to make any changes to your account if you are an existing customer.
For additional help signing up to receive notifications for a topic, please contact Laura Kalafus at 303-866-3581 x8220.